Mr Box specialises in supplying containers for the self store industry. We are members of the Self Storage Association and supply containers to over 100 existing self store clients.
We source our new containers directly and build our containers to a specification designed for self-store operators. They are available in 4 standard sizes at 8, 10, 20 or 40ft long. The most popular containers for storage purposes are the 10 and 20 foot units, as well as the multi-compartmental and tunnel containers we offer.
The containers are constructed from Corten steel, which is very strong and also resists corrosion. They are coated with a 2-pack paint system and bitumen coated base that is designed to stand up to the rigors of marine use.
Additional Mr Box features include:
- Built to a full marine specification – manufactured from corrosion resistant corten steel.
- Protected with marine grade paint.
- Fitted with additional ventilation – to ensure condensation is not a problem.
- Fitted with high locking bars – for ease of use.
- A wipe clean 28mm marine ply floor that is specially sealed and certified as being rot and vermin proof.
- Factory fitted lock box (high security lock box) with anti-jemmy lugs fitted to the doors – which shrouds the padlock and protects it from interference.
- Available in a range of colours.
- Capable of being stacked.
We hold stocks of new containers in a variety of colours, although the green and blue are the most common colours.
Mr Box are members of ISSBA, and the Hire Association Europe by whom they have qualified under the Safe Hire Accreditation Scheme.