The Mr Store website, like many others, uses small files called cookies to help us customize your experience. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser (for example Explorer or Safari) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store things like user preferences. Cookies act as a “memory” for a website, so that the website can recognize you when you come back and therefore, respond appropriately. There are various types of cookies. For example, site performance cookies, anonymous analytics cookies, geotargeting cookies, registration cookies, advertising cookies, and third-party advertising cookies.
(1) Identify a data subject when they log onto our website.
(2) Deliver content, including advertisements, relevant to your interest on Mr Store websites.
(3) Keep track of items you have stored in your shopping basket.
(4) Conduct research and diagnostics to improve Mr Store’s content, products and services.
(5) Prevent fraudulent activity.
(6) Improve security.